...Well, however that word is spelled. Whatever. XD; Anyway, Merry Late Christmas to all you who celebrate it, and happy winter solstice to anyone else, and...that Jewish holiday I don't dare try to spell since I know I can't
and what have you. So, referring to the first part of this, here's my loot from Christmas and my birthday (hide your women and chillun's, 'cuz FT's officially an adult!!
- Guitar Hero III - Wii (X-mas) (I've beaten Normal Career, not 5* yet. ALMOST got a FC on When You Were Young today, though!! Missed ONE note!! >X )
- Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood - DS (B-day) (I'm kinda mixed on it so far. Just got Shads, game could be a little bit better (for one, the music. If I'm in Green Hill Zone, I should get GHZ's song, right? Well, at least it was a good song for a "starting out" theme.). Eggman runs, I'm terribly sorry to say this, but he runs like a fruit
I LOVE how well-done the Codex is in terms of how much from previous games they've mentioned.)Books
- Christopher Paolini (X-mas) (AT LAAAAAAAST!!!
Left off last night at the start of "Unexpected Guests" or whatever that chapter's called. The pace is as slow and steady as ever, which is good in some ways (read: Chris's signiture throw-something-small-in-that-will-actually-have-some-significance-later-on attack and the entirety of "Shadows of the Past"--character/relationship development).)
- The Fire Eternal
- Chris d'Lacey (B-day) (Yes, two Chris's! X3) (Haven't read it yet--I got Brisingr
before this one. But I can't wait!!
- 4 G2 Mini Pilot pens (red, blue, green, black) (when you call THIS the best stocking stuffer ever, you know you're a completely hopeless dork)
- Can of Silly String (stocking stuffer)
- 2 eggs Silly Putty (Normal red, Bright light blue (you'll understand why it's "bright" when you see the putty itself O.O), stocking stuffer standby)
- Blinking Rudolph-style nose (stocking stuffer) (I don't know, don't ask, but it's actually pretty cute ^_^)
- Generic Rubik's cube (stocking stuffer) (this one has holo stickers instead of opaque ones, and it doesn't make that clicking sound when you twist it--a slightly unpleasant sliding sound, instead. Still cool)
- Notepad where I wrote down all my loot (stocking stuffer)
- 2 mini puzzle cubes (stocking stuffers) (they're those, like, 1.5"(cubed) cubes with impossible puzzles made of plastic bits and tiny ball bearings that rattle annoyingly and are addicting as hell--grown-ups, you know what I mean, right?)
- 2 "Glow mouth" (stocking stuffer) (those things that make people's mouths glow at parties and concerts and stuff)
- light-up spinner toy (stocking stuffer) (one of those wheels on two strings that you twirl around to twist up, then pull on the strings to watch the thing whiz. This one has little LED's! ^_^)
- Puzzle box (X-mas) (One of those clear plastic boxes with some money inside that you have to solve the maze to get out. It was really fun! Hard, but fun!)
- Mug, vanilla cocoa (X-mas) (Haven't used them yet. Tho I hate vanilla, I might wanna try that cocoa.)
- Matchbox music box (Jingle Bells verse) (X-mas) (From the Gammers (grandparents), cute little windup-free music box that plays the verse of Jingle bells when you take it out of the matchbox. It has a tiny panorama on it that animates while it plays, like any good music box should have. Adorable ^_^)
- Dirk (B-day) (Yeah, my godmother was studying (teaching?) in Scotland, so she got me a real dirk for my birthday. Sure, it's not a REAL good weapon, BUT IT'S A WEAPON!!
- CD/FM Radio player w/ear buds that suck (B-day) (The reception's actually pretty nice. I asked for it since I got bored of listening to my normal CDs outside while picking up the yard for lawn mowing. Now, I can listen to 96.9 The Fox while working--songs that I dunno are coming on and often pretty good ones ^_^)
- GH boxer shorts w/guitar-shaped tin (B-day) (No, I kid you not. They're red with pictures of the black controller on them and the logo on the butt. ...Hey, this means I can go ahead and sew my boxers I made in middle school to the leggings I made from old flannels and have TWO pairs of pajama pants to work with! No more using safety pins!! ^_^ Still need to find a place to put the tin, though...)
So, yeah, that's my haul this year. VERY good year, in my opinion, VERY good. I'm very happy. Sure, I can't get DL content in GHIII, but it's got TTFATF and Knights of Cydonia--I'm a happy ferret
And Chronicles ain't what I thought it'd be, but it's still good.
Anyway, though, in other news, I've got to buckle down this week and hurriedly finish my college applications. However, my mood tells it all. I'm...just not feeling it. But I'm gonna have to try. I've got a TON of stuff I need in by the 15th of next month, and I ain't got much time at all. Pray that I get it all done. This is, like, Early-set Senioritus--the most deadly kind that occurs BEFORE you're accepted to college!! Ooooh, maaaan...*shudders* I wish the Agents existed in real life, 'cuz I definitely need them about now TnT .
Welp, posted up three new writings on here and I'm going off to post up some new chapters in my fanfics (EBA fic and Zelda fic, iffen you're interested), then get to work on some compositions. Therefore, I've gotta get outta here! See ya!!
-EBA Fic: It's down to the wire, now: Time for the final songs! Well, when I write them out. Still got some stuff to figgure out, but I'm excited that it's almost finished!!
-Zelda Fic: See my FF.net account for recent shtuff; mainly focused on figuring out how to build a co-op dungeon for them to go through after the next chapter. (*too lazy to update on here for this, too*)
-KH: PoT: Stuck on how to handle Toy Story's...story.
-" " CO: ...Well, got Luc's fighting style set, now that I've Brawl, but I still need to figure out some plot...
-Angry Kitty: Gotta start on chapter four; started page 4 ages ago, and am going to try to transfer a panel from my sketch to the paper, since I can't quite get Mars to stop reminding me of Max from one of the stages in EBA.
-WG: Going to color the Hard Dragon pic I DS Lightdesked and am working on the Plant Talents list still. Have all of Part 5 ready for updating, but I'm LAZEH.